Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i.MX RT1060 EVKB display interface using segger_emWin_GUIDRV_Lin driver

Jump to solution
abilashjoseph
Contributor II

Hi,

I am trying to interface the display LQ035Q3DY01 with i.MX RT 1060 EVKB using MCUXpresso IDE and its example codes. The library using in the example code is segger emWin GUIDRV_Lin. I am able to do initialize, set the background color, add shapes etc. 

I made the following changes in the code to meet the timing requirement of display.

1. Frequency 

2. Horizontal and Vertical SYNC timings

3. Resolution to 320x240

But I am facing few issues that are given below.

1. Unable to set the location (0,0) on the display corner. its starts somewhere in the display. 

2. Unable to use the entire display area. some portions of the display only working. 

3. duplication of the data in the display area. 

4. Display goes freeze within seconds and unable to update the display. and gradually display changes uneven. 

the reference of the issues is attached. 

Regards,

Abilash Joseph

0 Kudos
1 Solution
EdwinHz
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @abilashjoseph,

By the description you mention it seems like the SYNC timings are probably the main cause of your issues. Are you certain that you set them up according to your display's datasheet? The following application note, specifically section "2.2. LCD RGB bus timing parameters" describes the configuration changes required for the timing parameters, please take a look into it: i.MX RT eLCDIF RGB Mode Use Case (nxp.com)

BR,
Edwin.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
EdwinHz
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @abilashjoseph,

By the description you mention it seems like the SYNC timings are probably the main cause of your issues. Are you certain that you set them up according to your display's datasheet? The following application note, specifically section "2.2. LCD RGB bus timing parameters" describes the configuration changes required for the timing parameters, please take a look into it: i.MX RT eLCDIF RGB Mode Use Case (nxp.com)

BR,
Edwin.

0 Kudos