cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i.MX RT1010 CRC driver

Jump to solution
mhanuel
Contributor II

I cannot find an example or the driver to do CRC on i.MX RT1010.

I understand the processor is capable of with a Data Co Processor but the only information is a short description on RM section 7.5.

Can someone please help clarify?

Many thanks,

Manuel

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
victorjimenez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Manuel, 

In version 2.8.0 of the SDK, you will find an example named DCP. This example project has a CRC32 test for the DCP engine. Also, in the RT1010 security reference manual, you will find more information about the CRC32. You can request this document in the following link

Have a great day,

Victor

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note:

- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct"button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored

Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
victorjimenez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Manuel, 

In version 2.8.0 of the SDK, you will find an example named DCP. This example project has a CRC32 test for the DCP engine. Also, in the RT1010 security reference manual, you will find more information about the CRC32. You can request this document in the following link

Have a great day,

Victor

Note:

- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct"button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored

Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos