Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

display getting corrupted when image is displayed

Jump to solution
AkshayWale
Contributor II

Hi ,

we have interfaced 7 inch display (800X480) with imxrt1050 board  . we are able to display 11 images of size (60X60) using emvin GUI, when we display 12th image display is getting corrupted. similary when we display a larger image (200X200) display is getting corrupted . 

Anyone know to solve this issue?

Thank You

Akshay Wale 

0 Kudos
1 Solution
AkshayWale
Contributor II

Hi jeremyzhou,

Thank you for the reply , 

Issue got solved, we had configured gpio that was already used for reset for other application

We changed to other GPIO PIN, it worked.

Thank you once again! 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
AkshayWale
Contributor II

Hi jeremyzhou,

Thank you for the reply , 

Issue got solved, we had configured gpio that was already used for reset for other application

We changed to other GPIO PIN, it worked.

Thank you once again! 

0 Kudos
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,
Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
According to your description, I guess the phenomenon may be related to the memory management issue, however, I need more details about the phenomenon, so I'd like to suggest you introduce the exact phenomenon about 'display getting corrupted' and attach the code, it can help me to figure it out.
In further, whether you can replicate the phenomenon on the PC simulator of EmWin.
Looking forward to your reply.
Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have

0 Kudos