cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I find example codes for MURATA's WiFi/BT module LBEE5KL1DX-883

Jump to solution
Vinos
Contributor III

I found in the schematic of MIMXRT1170-EVKB,revision B, LBEE5KL1DX-883 was removed with the note "Remove WIFI# LBEE5KL1DX-883 and connectivity will be covered by M.2 modules." However, when I downloaded an older version of the SDK, I couldn't find any example codes for LBEE5KL1DX-883, and I couldn't see the macro definition for 1DX in app_config.h. I'd like to know which macro definition supports 1DX. I want to use the "wifi_webconfig_cm7" example from the SDK. If the current SDK doesn't support LBEE5KL1DX-883, how should I modify the existing SDK?

I have designed a circuit identical to MIMXRT1170-EVKB as below, and I can only refer to SDK v2.6.2 for the RT1060, which clearly states support for 1DX in the readme.txt. However, the documentation mentions the need for a "Murata uSD M.2 Adapter." What is this, and can I successfully drive LBEE5KL1DX-883 by designing the circuit this way?What's the difference between LBEE5KL1DX-883 and M.2 modules?

1.png

Thank you very much.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
DanielRuvalcaba
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

This module is no longer supported on the current SDK releases. You can take a look to UM11441 (available in you SDK bundle) to see all the supported RT and module combinations.

Regarding the adapter, there is a muRata adapter to connect M.2 modules into the RT uSD slot. Please refer to this webpage.

I hope this helps,

Daniel.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
DanielRuvalcaba
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

This module is no longer supported on the current SDK releases. You can take a look to UM11441 (available in you SDK bundle) to see all the supported RT and module combinations.

Regarding the adapter, there is a muRata adapter to connect M.2 modules into the RT uSD slot. Please refer to this webpage.

I hope this helps,

Daniel.

0 Kudos