cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I download the latest version of the AVB/TSN stack with SDK

h_bouchard
Contributor III

Hi,

Where can we download the latest version of the AVB/TSN stack with the SDK? I see in this post:

https://community.nxp.com/t5/i-MX-RT-Knowledge-Base/RT1170-AVB-fresh-tasting/ta-p/1734697

I can download the AVB/TSN stack version 5.6.0 with SDK 2.13.0. When I click on the link, it opens the SDK builder tool with the stack available to download in the MCUXpresso SDK Dashboard section. However, I don't see in this tool how I can generate this package with the latest versions.

Thanks for your help!

Hugo

Labels (1)
Tags (4)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

h_bouchard
Contributor III

Hi,

@EdwinHzThanks for pointing me where to download the AVB stack with SDK. However, the download link in this page is not up to date. It downloads the SDK 2.11.0 with AVB stack 4.3.0 when the actual version of the SDK is 2.15.0 and AVB stack is 5.6.0.

@kerryzhouThanks for the link.

@NXP It would be nice to update the link from the Wired Communications Middleware web page.

Regards,
Hugo

0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @h_bouchard ,

New stack linker,genavb_tsn-mcuxpresso-SDK_2_15_0-6_0_0 :

https://mcuxpresso.nxp.com/download/c584c33a8d4f55c29b5505b9be8f537a

You can try it on your side.

Wish it helps you!

Best Regards,

Kerry

0 Kudos

h_bouchard
Contributor III

Hi @kerryzhou,

The stack you provided includes only the mcuxpresso-sdk-SDK_2_15_000_MIMXRT1180-EVK-6_0_0.patch. I'm using a 1050-EVKB so could you please provide the patch for this evaluation board please otherwise I don't get the avb/tsn example in demo_app and I will probably have more things missing as I go through the NXP GenAVB/TSN MCUXpresso User's Guide.

Thanks!
Hugo

0 Kudos

EdwinHz
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @h_bouchard,

You can download the AVB/TSN stack on te following page: Wired Communications Middleware for NXP Microcontrollers | NXP Semiconductors
or directly from the Github repository: GitHub - NXP/GenAVB_TSN: NXP AVB/TSN stack.

BR,
Edwin.

0 Kudos