cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vector table

mehmetkaradag
Contributor III

Hi, 

I am using MIXRT1170. I have developed custom bootloader. I've used your evkbmimxrt1170_mcuboot_opensource demo for the bootloader I developed. I removed your sbl_boot_main function.

1st question: What I've done is jumping from the PIT1 interrupt to the userApp. I embedded my bootloader code into flash address 0x30000000, and it successfully jumped to the userApp. For the userApp, I've used your evkbmimxrt1170_mcuboot_opensource demo and removed the bootloader-related parts. I embedded the userApp into flash address 0x30010000. I've enabled the PIT2 interrupt and configured the SysTick. However, even though the interrupt flags are up(NVIC is configured and tested, it works correctly), interrupts are not being handled.

1st guess: The vector table may be incorrectly positioned. For the userApp, should scb->vtor = 0x30010000, right? So, I don't have any mistakes, do I?

2nd guess: I didn't use the MCUBOOT_APPLICATION = 1 preprocessor for the userApp. Could this be related?

2nd question: The reason for using your mcuboot_opensource demo for the userApp is that I can't flash the led_blinky_cm7 demo. When I try to flash it, I get a "no flash configured" error. This is applicable to many of your demos. What is the solution? Do I need to add preprocessor commands or is there some configuration I'm missing?

If you want, I can send you the bootloader and userApp projects.

Can you help me? 

Thanks for helping. 

0 Kudos
1 Reply

EdwinHz
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @mehmetkaradag,

1. The vector table seems to be OK. How are you trying to address the interrupt handlers? Are you certain you are trying to address them from CM4? If you are basing you code on a CM7 example code from our SDK, perhaps the wrong addressing is being done to these.

2. Please make sure you are using the appropriate flash driver. You can find the flash driver being used under project properties > C/C++ Build > MCU Settings:

EdwinHz_0-1715287193247.png

BR,
Edwin.

0 Kudos