次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

USB Audio Device with multiple streaming interfaces

ソリューションへジャンプ
116件の閲覧回数
carlocaione
Contributor II

I'm hitting exactly the same issue as this post Usb Audio Device - Multiple ISO interfaces IN/OUT - NXP Community and it is kind of astonishing that apparently this has not yet been fixed since 2018.

The problem with the current USB software stack is that the `usb_device_audio_struct_t` is assuming that we are always dealing with one single streaming interface which number is stored into `streamInterfaceNumber`.

This is definitely not the case as pointed out in that issue. So is there any new example or guide on how to correctly implement the case in which we have multiple streaming interfaces?

ラベル(1)
0 件の賞賛
1 解決策
71件の閲覧回数
EdwinHz
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @carlocaione,

I'm afraid we don't have an example code or guide for the process you are trying to achieve with multiple streaming interfaces. Just like the post you referenced suggested; you would have to make this change manually. Sorry for the inconvenience this may cause.

BR,
Edwin.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
2 返答(返信)
68件の閲覧回数
carlocaione
Contributor II

Yeah, I modified the USB framework code myself but it would be better to address this limitation in the examples.

0 件の賞賛
72件の閲覧回数
EdwinHz
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @carlocaione,

I'm afraid we don't have an example code or guide for the process you are trying to achieve with multiple streaming interfaces. Just like the post you referenced suggested; you would have to make this change manually. Sorry for the inconvenience this may cause.

BR,
Edwin.

0 件の賞賛