Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Touch not working on GUI Guider Demo Projects for RT1062EVK

Jump to solution
VJ2
Contributor II

Hi,

I am evaluating Gui Guider on RT1062 EVK with 4.3 display. I can download demo projects and see the main screen, but the touch panel is not working on any of the projects. I tried several others. It's the same issue. I used the liitlevgl_demo_widgets project from SDK to make sure the touch panel is fine. I can use a touch panel in that project, but not in any of Gui Guider projects. Any idea what is going on?

Regards,

Vishal

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @VJ2 ,

Thank you for your interest in the NXP MIMXRT product, I would like to provide service for you.

Which Gui Guider demo you are using now? Your own created demo or the SDK demo?

You need to make sure you are using the correct LCD definition:

kerryzhou_0-1718592288686.png

And then, you need to check your used demo contains the touch function or not, as now, you already demonstrate your touch is working, just your GUI guider demo no touch works, so I am thinking, whether your used gui guider demo add the touch function or not?

Best Regards,

kerry 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @VJ2 ,

Thank you for your interest in the NXP MIMXRT product, I would like to provide service for you.

Which Gui Guider demo you are using now? Your own created demo or the SDK demo?

You need to make sure you are using the correct LCD definition:

kerryzhou_0-1718592288686.png

And then, you need to check your used demo contains the touch function or not, as now, you already demonstrate your touch is working, just your GUI guider demo no touch works, so I am thinking, whether your used gui guider demo add the touch function or not?

Best Regards,

kerry 

0 Kudos
VJ2
Contributor II

Hi Kerry,

Yes, That's the problem. I changed Panel Type and now its responding to Touch events. Thanks for the resolution.

Regards,

Vishal

0 Kudos