cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sample C++ Proejct for TCP Echo - iMX RT1064-EVK

GanesanGuru
Contributor IV

Hi fellas,

I've seen example project based on c - for lwip-freeRTOS-tcp-echo in iMX RT1064 in SDK2.14.0. 

What I'm really interested in c++ project for the same - lwip-freeRTOS-tcp-echo in iMX RT1064.

Is there any working example so?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

EdwinHz
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @GanesanGuru,

I'm afraid we do not have any example project of lwip in c++ for any of our i.MX RT devices. Sorry for the inconvenience this may cause.

BR,
Edwin.

GanesanGuru
Contributor IV

Hi @EdwinHz ,

I've trying to create a new C++ project and its not C based "lwip_ipv4_ipv6_echo_freertos"project, as there is no sample C++ project for the same.

Since the main app file is in cpp & other lwip/freeRTOS src files are in c, am I getting thsi linker error :

1. undefined reference to `sys_lock_tcpip_core()'
  2. undefined reference to `sys_unlock_tcpip_core()'
  3. undefined reference to `shell_task_init(void*, int)'

Kindly let me know how to resolve this error. The build log is attached as follows for your reference.

0 Kudos

EdwinHz
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @GanesanGuru,

Yes, I'm afraid migrating the whole lwip_ipv4_ipv6_echo_freertos project to C++ could not be as simple as simply because there are too many dependencies and the whole lwip stack would have to be rewritten to enable C++ as well. I would highly encourage you to maintain the implementation in C, as this is not only how the stack was designed, but how we can support it.

I'm sorry once again for the inconvenience.

BR,
Edwin.