cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[SLN-VIZNAS-IOT] How can I register a user with a photos

Jump to solution
akkdong
Contributor I

In order to register users in bulk, I want to register users with photos.

1. Can I register with only RGB image in the door access (heavy) app type?

2. Can the feature created in the user_id app type be used in other app type?

3. Is there any viznas_facereg_manager_app windows version? --> In particular, oasis_lite win32 version is required?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,
Thanks for your reply.
1. Is my scenario applicable?
-- Yes, I think is possible.
2. Should I start OASIS with OASIS_IMG_TYPE_RGB_SINGLE(init param) to register user with only RGB image? or Is it possible to regiter user only RGB image in OASIS_IMG_TYPE_RGB_IR_DUAL (door access)? How can I do it?
-- When app type is APP_TYPE_USERID, then only RGB camera will be captured to s_FaceRecBuf area.
3. In demo, when changing app type, database is delete. Can I use it in differenct app types without deleting database?
-- It's available, however, it needs the customer to do secondary development.
Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
akkdong
Contributor I

moved to other reply

0 Kudos
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,
Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
1. Can I register with only RGB image in the door access (heavy) app type?
-- Yes.
2. Can the feature created in the user_id app type be used in other app types?
-- Actually, I'm not very clear with the question, please explain it in detail again.
3. Is there any viznas_facereg_manager_app windows version? --> In particular, oasis_lite win32 version is required?
-- No, I'm afraid that it doesn't exist.
Hope it helps.
Have a great day,
TIC

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos
akkdong
Contributor I

Below is my scenario

- Remote application send user information (user name & raw image data) through the communication channel. 
- Device recognizes the face from raw image data and registers the user.
- Remote application repeats the previous task for all users.

My problem is...

In SLN_VIZNAS demo, OASIS_run_extend function requires RGB & IR image. When I passed RGB Image(which is passed from remote) & NULL IR image to the function. The function returns an error in door access. But on userid app type, The function success with ok message.

My question is...

2. Should I start OASIS with OASIS_IMG_TYPE_RGB_SINGLE(init param) to register user with only RGB image?
3. or Is it possible to regiter user only RGB image in OASIS_IMG_TYPE_RGB_IR_DUAL (door access)? How can I do it?
4. In demo, when changing app type, database is delete. Can I use it in differenct app types without deleting database?

0 Kudos
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,
Thanks for your reply.
-- Yes, I think is possible.
2. Should I start OASIS with OASIS_IMG_TYPE_RGB_SINGLE(init param) to register user with only RGB image? or Is it possible to regiter user only RGB image in OASIS_IMG_TYPE_RGB_IR_DUAL (door access)? How can I do it?
-- When app type is APP_TYPE_USERID, then only RGB camera will be captured to s_FaceRecBuf area.
3. In demo, when changing app type, database is delete. Can I use it in differenct app types without deleting database?
-- It's available, however, it needs the customer to do secondary development.
Have a great day,
TIC

Note:

0 Kudos