Resistive Touch Calibration

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resistive Touch Calibration

RLennox
Contributor I

Hello, I am going to be setting up a resistive touch screen for an RT1050 chip based project. For the resistive touch TSC driver, does this perform an auto calibration or does this need to be manually performed? If the process is manual is there an example of the calibration process with this driver?

Thank you!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

_Leo_
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Thank you so much for your interest in our products and for using our community.

The attachment is the TSC example that's based on the development environment of SDK. The TSC is an obsolete IP, so it's not supported by EVK and its code isn't included in the SDK release package. The example attached here is just for your reference. It's tested very long before. Now we have not such kind of touch h/w for test. But you still can reference the code.

Hope it helps you.

Have a nice day!

0 Kudos

RLennox
Contributor I

Thank you, I have seen some of the reference code before but was not 100% sure if we could use the TSC driver for our custom design. That being said I am assuming I will need to use the ADC_ETC driver with TSC triggers for the resistive touch? Is there an example of how to use this?

Thank you.

0 Kudos

_Leo_
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

The example attached above is all that is available to the TSC. However, for the ADC_ETC you can refer to those found in the SDK.

nxf86756_0-1674690920056.png

0 Kudos