キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

RT1170 Tsn Demo run error?

647件の閲覧回数
IvyGuo
Contributor III

When I used the gen_tsn-mcuexpresso-SDK_2_10_0-4_0_3 SDK,flash the compiled the bin file into RT1170 evk board,the uart port puts below logs ,please help to check what's wrong? or forgot to set some configuration? 

0 件の賞賛
3 返答(返信)

499件の閲覧回数
HanaYu
Contributor II

Hi,

I  operated the first demo of  4 TSN Network only Back to Back, and   I  followed the operating steps 4.2 by the chapter 11 in NXP_GenAVB_TSN_MCUXpresso_User_s_Guide_3_3_rev1.pdf. exactly, but I can't run it with right log as NXP_GenAVB_TSN_MCUXpresso_User_s_Guide_3_3_rev1.pdf. My log is same as Ivy Guo‘s log. My log showed that two boards didn't match each other,  like this fgptp_stats_dump : Port 0: Role: Disabled Link: Down AS_Capable: No .  I found another different log ,your log master role was set as 1,and slave role  was set as 0,it is also different from reference handbook. Could you give some comments about setting ?Thanks!

0 件の賞賛

625件の閲覧回数
jingpan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @IvyGuo ,

This demo need may settings and a bridge is also needed. Please refer to  chapter 11 in NXP_GenAVB_TSN_MCUXpresso_User_s_Guide_3_3_rev1.pdf.

Regards,

Jing

0 件の賞賛

495件の閲覧回数
HanaYu
Contributor II

Hi @jingpan , I have operated demo of  the chapter 4 TSN network only back to back ,I have followed the operating steps chapter 11 in NXP_GenAVB_TSN_MCUXpresso_User_s_Guide_3_3_rev1.pdf. exactly, but my log is as same @IvyGuo .I found that two different places from handbook. One is fgptp_stats_dump : Port 0: Role: Disabled Link: Down AS_Capable: No ,   my link  always down and As capable is No, it is obviously like role is not set right.  So  Two boards can't connect each other.  The other one is,  I have compared your colleague Tony Yang 's log with my log. I  found your master role showed 0 and slave role showed 1,it  is opposite to your handbook. Could you give me some comments about setting ?Thanks a lot!

0 件の賞賛