RT1050: How to program OCTAl Flash on Keil

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RT1050: How to program OCTAl Flash on Keil

Contributor I

Hi Sir.

I know that if want to download firmware to Octal flash through the Keil Software Development Kit, that need a .FLM program algorithm.

Actually, I have download "MIMXRT1052_DFP" on NXP website. This package have provided "MIMXRT105x_HYPER_256KB_SEC.FLM","MIMXRT105x_QSPI_256KB_SEC.FLM", but did not provide about OCTA flash program algorithm.

So where can I get the OCTA flash program algorithm? Or have any document descriptions and generate this file? Or where can I get the source code of "MIMXRT105x_HYPER_256KB_SEC.FLM" and "MIMXRT105x_QSPI_256KB_SEC.FLM", maybe I can reference this source code to create OCTA flash program algorithm? 

Thanks!

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi chiang 

one can check keil documentation for creating new flash algorithm

Flash Programming 

and nxp app notes for flash programming

i.MX RT1050 crossover processor| Arm Cortex-M7|NXP 

Flashloader examples

Programmers (Flash, etc.) (1)
Flashloader i.MX-RT1050

https://www.nxp.com/products/processors-and-microcontrollers/applications-processors/i.mx-applicatio...

For source codes of "MIMXRT105x_HYPER_256KB_SEC.FLM"  one can apply to keil support.

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos