Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MIMXRT685 SDK - MCUXpresso SDK USB Stack Device Reference Manual is missing

Jump to solution
Alex_SRL
Contributor II

Hi

in the recent RT685 SDK (both 2.14 and the latest 2.15), seems the documentation for USB Stack Device Reference Manual is missing.

There are Composite Host, Host, OTG, User's Guide, Type-C PD and Power Delivery but no Device Reference Manual. Where it can be obtained?

Thank You,

Alex

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Gavin_Jia
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @Alex_SRL ,

Thanks for contacting NXP tech support! I am glad to provide service for you.

You can right, this doc indeed missing in SDK 2.14 and the latest version. At this point, I haven't gotten any inside information to confirm whether this was a mistake or was meant to be, and whether it will be put back in in the future.

But this USB Stack Device RM is basically unchanged, so please refer to the documentation in the previous SDK (SDK version 2.13.0). I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. I'll let you know if there's any other news.

Best regards,
Gavin

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Alex_SRL
Contributor II

Thank You, I have downloaded the documentation d=from SDK 2.13

0 Kudos
Gavin_Jia
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @Alex_SRL ,

Thanks for contacting NXP tech support! I am glad to provide service for you.

You can right, this doc indeed missing in SDK 2.14 and the latest version. At this point, I haven't gotten any inside information to confirm whether this was a mistake or was meant to be, and whether it will be put back in in the future.

But this USB Stack Device RM is basically unchanged, so please refer to the documentation in the previous SDK (SDK version 2.13.0). I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. I'll let you know if there's any other news.

Best regards,
Gavin