MIMXRT1011CAE4A processors sdk image for FLEXSPI in MCUXPRESSO IDE unable to debug FLEXSPI CODE..

取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

MIMXRT1011CAE4A processors sdk image for FLEXSPI in MCUXPRESSO IDE unable to debug FLEXSPI CODE..

753 次查看
syed1
Contributor II

i am using MIMXRT1011CAE4A processor with MCUXpresso IDE for this i have referred the example sdk image(evkmimxrt1010FLEXSPIEXMPLE_flexspi_nor_polling_transfer) given by the mcuxpresso Ide for the flexspi protocol to communicate with the external nor flash.but the issue with the refered sdk image is not going into the debug .its showing the " Break at address "0xdeadbeee" with no debug information available, or outside of program code".provide the solution for this .

0 项奖励
回复
5 回复数

687 次查看
syed1
Contributor II

NO we haven't used that IAR IDE .we are using  only MCU XPRESSO IDE any specific reason to use the IAR ide ? okay we will try it once with the IAR IDE and let you know.

Thanks for your reply.

0 项奖励
回复

691 次查看
HangZhang
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi @syed1 

Are you unable to run flexspi_nor_polling_transfer example in SDK with MCUXpresso IDE?
Have you tried using IAR IDE?

BR

Hang

0 项奖励
回复

607 次查看
syed1
Contributor II

Hello Hang,

We are unable to run flexspi_nor_polling_transfer example in SDK with MCUXpresso IDE. We don't have IAR IDE available.

Any how we have created new project and imported all FlexSPI related routines from flexspi_nor_polling_transfer example into it and now we are able to run the code, but we are facing issue in reading the Vendor ID of the NOR Flash (MT25QU512ABB). Slave is responding to the command and transmitting Vendor ID in SPI mode initially, that we are able to monitor the signals from the slave using logic analyser. But the same data which we monitored using logic analyser is not available in RX FIFO.  Is there any settings that we need to do regarding this FIFOs.

2.PNG

The below image is before executing vendor ID read function.

Screenshot 2024-04-16 153643.png

The below image is after executing vendor ID read function.

Screenshot 2024-04-16 153741.png

Thanks,

syed

0 项奖励
回复

600 次查看
HangZhang
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi @syed1 

HangZhang_0-1713325122416.png

There are no other settings regarding to FIFO, you can see the picture, when I run to base->IPCMD |= FLEXSPI_IPCMD_TRG_MASK;
(flexspi_nor_get_vendor_id -> FLEXSPI_TransferBlocking )
The RXFIFO and status updated.

And we can see your picture, when run to flexspi_nor_get_vendor_id, the RXFIFO and status also updated.
So I don't think this is a problem with FIFO.
If the flash return datas are right, but the datas in FIFO are wrong.
This is likely an issue with the sampling clock. Please check the clock.
Hope this will help you.

BR

Hang

0 项奖励
回复

586 次查看
syed1
Contributor II

Hello Hang,

Thanks for the response,

We are able to run example code successfully, but we are facing issue while writing and reading register of the nor flash (MT25QU512ABB).  we are not able to write the registers. Can we know on which nor flash  is that example is tested.

Thanks,

syed

0 项奖励
回复