In the SLN-LOCAL2-IOT can I use the cmdMapID entered in the DSMT?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In the SLN-LOCAL2-IOT can I use the cmdMapID entered in the DSMT?

Jump to solution
RitaD
Contributor II

In the DSMT model for the application “local-demo”,  the cmdMapID is used to enter the code of the current list (fig1). In the original “local-demo”, I see that the result.cmdMapID is not used.

In my application I wanted to use the result.cmdMapID to save the code corresponding the detected command (fig2). The software works very well EXCEPT for one command, namely when the code is equal to 1.

In this case, I have the impression that the code in the function SLN_ASR_LOCAL_Process thinks it detects a wakeword. Note that I use Push-To-Talk mode and I do not use a wakeword.

I would like to know what the software in SLN_ASR_LOCAL_Process exactly does?

Is it only in case the code equals 1 that the value result.keywordID[1] is set to 65535 or do other values also trigger some actions?

Is there an option or a mode that would make this software works the same for all codes?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @RitaD ,

Ok, thanks for your experience sharing.

If you meet any issues in the future when you design the app, welcome to discuss with me.

I am also very interested in the SLN-LOCAL2-IOT, that is why I do some secondary development on this board.

If your question is solved, please help to mark the correct answer to close this case.

Any new issues, welcome to create the new question post.

Best Regards,

Kerry

View solution in original post

3 Replies
RitaD
Contributor II

Thank you for you answer.
I am glad to hear that we can use the cmdMapID for our customer related functions. That was exactly what I wanted.
It is not a problem of the pronouncation of the command. I changed the cmdMapID of the different commands. The problem was situated in each command with the cmdMapID equal to 1.
In the test application, I tested first the index of the command in the commandlist which returns result.keywordID[1] and I only checked afterwards the cmdMapID.
But the index of the command returns not always in result.keywordID[1]. When the cmdMapID equals 1 then the index of the command returns in result.keywordID[0].
I added, as workaround the line indicated, and my test now works perfect.

RitaD_0-1685093819539.png

However in my final application, I do not need to know the index of the command, it was only used for debugging purposes. I only need to know the cmdMapID. So, the problem is solved.
Forget about the last items of my previous message. It was not so clear. With the word code, I meant cmdMapID.

0 Kudos
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @RitaD ,

Ok, thanks for your experience sharing.

If you meet any issues in the future when you design the app, welcome to discuss with me.

I am also very interested in the SLN-LOCAL2-IOT, that is why I do some secondary development on this board.

If your question is solved, please help to mark the correct answer to close this case.

Any new issues, welcome to create the new question post.

Best Regards,

Kerry

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @RitaD ,

Thank you for your interest in the NXP MIMXRT product, I would like to provide service for you.

I also redesign the sln-local2-iot for the customer commander, that works OK.

You can refer to my doc:

https://community.nxp.com/t5/i-MX-RT-Knowledge-Base/RT106L-S-voice-control-system-based-on-the-Baidu...

Now, answer your questions:

1. cmdMapID is used, when you detect the VC, it will get the cmdMapID data, then customer can use that data do the customer related function. Just my document for the remote control.

2.The software works very well EXCEPT for one command, namely when the code is equal to 1

=>Answer: Please use the online test, whether your Algemene weeffout can be detected or not ?

My understanding is the pronounce is not like the cyberon related command, that may lost the detection.

3.I would like to know what the software in SLN_ASR_LOCAL_Process exactly does?

=>As I know, we don't need to change that code, normally, when I meet the VC detect issues, I will change the cyberon related pronounce more like the real people pronounce.

Some rule for the WC and VC

kerryzhou_0-1685078575543.png

4.Is it only in case the code equals 1 that the value result.keywordID[1] is set to 65535 or do other values also trigger some actions?

=>Answer: As I know, only 1 will detect.

5. Is there an option or a mode that would make this software works the same for all codes?

=>Answer: What are all codes mean? I do not understand your question well.

Best Regards,

Kerry

0 Kudos