您的意思是: 
已解决

IMXRT1064 MCUXpresso Secure Provisioning Tool - UART Options

跳至解决方案
387 次查看
Lukas_Frank
Senior Contributor I

Hi Dear Authorized,

I read from technical data sheet (Table 1) it is only possible to use UART1 for MCU Secure Provisioning Tool. Is it possible to apply recovery procedure only using RX (GPIO_AD_B0_13). I tried it but it fails to connect. I connect RX of MCU to TX of USB-to-TTL Serial Cable. My custom board has only GPIO_AD_B0_13 pin out. I need to know that is possible or not. Because I also see that MCUFlashLoader reference manual there is an ACK protocol sequence between host and MCU (Figure 1).

If it is possible to apply recovery procedure by using MCUXpresso Secure Provisioning Tool with UART1_RX only. I want to load example images (Figure 2) to my board over RX and try to recover it.

Figure 1:

Lukas_Frank_1-1692793133769.png

Figure 2:

Lukas_Frank_3-1692793499138.png

Table 1:

Lukas_Frank_0-1692792979981.png

Thanks and Regards.

0 项奖励
1 解答
342 次查看
Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

First of all, sorry for the later reply.

Customer could find below info from <MCU Flashloader Reference Manual>, which do request bi-direction communication of UART port. That means during recovery procedure by using MCUXpresso Secure Provisioning Tool with UART port, both UART1_RX and UART1_TX are requested.

Hui_Ma_0-1693375485038.png

在原帖中查看解决方案

2 回复数
343 次查看
Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

First of all, sorry for the later reply.

Customer could find below info from <MCU Flashloader Reference Manual>, which do request bi-direction communication of UART port. That means during recovery procedure by using MCUXpresso Secure Provisioning Tool with UART port, both UART1_RX and UART1_TX are requested.

Hui_Ma_0-1693375485038.png

335 次查看
Lukas_Frank
Senior Contributor I

Thank you so much. It was important to know this official detail to push forward further possibilities on my board.

Best wishes.

0 项奖励