cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default state for pins from ROM bootloader

ye1
Contributor I

image.png

My question is about the default state of GPIO_EMC_11 in ROM Bootloader. From the image we noticed that the state change to low during ROM Bootloader and changes to high after the main application starts.

We wish that the GPIO will stay low since this is an input signal in our case. It seems that the ROM Bootloader is configured to set this pin to low. Thus causing it to drive this signal low. We have notice that it is an issue with many other pins related to SEMC.

Is there any way using DCD/efuses or other solution to force this pin to stay high ?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
In my opinion, the GPIO_EMC_11 should keep staying in the default state after booting up, unless, it's reconfigured in the application project.
However, before answering your question, I think I need to know more context information about the testing procedure, for instance, the board, application demo, the steps of testing, etc. This information can help me to figure out the phenomenon.
Looking forward to your reply.

Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos