unable to debug in imxrt1050evkb

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to debug in imxrt1050evkb

AkshayWale
Contributor II

How to make proper if previous debug session is not terminated properly.? Each time we debug we are getting errors. we are unable to debug the code in IMXRT1050EVKB. 

we have tried the serval methods mentioned in community but results went in vain.

We are facing this issue for a quite a period of time. Please help us to resolve.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

FelipeGarcia
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

It is not totally clear in what circumstances you are not able to debug. Could you please provide what are the steps you are doing and what is the issue you are seeing? Snippets would be helpful.

Best regards,

Felipe

0 Kudos

AkshayWale
Contributor II

Hi ,

i am unable to debug (as MCUXpresso link server CMSIS DAP) the example/demo codes available in SDK's using OPEN SDA port.

i am using MCUXpresso IDE v11.3.1_5262 and SDK v2.9.1

Errors that is appearing have been attached .

i have tried the method mentioned in the pdf (recover RT1064) attached as well

0 Kudos

FelipeGarcia
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Have you tried using external debugger? I would also try the following:

1. Delete Debug folder and .launch file.

2. Clean the project.

3. Click on "Clean up debug" button in IDE.

4. Try debugging again.

Also, you can check troubleshooting section of this community document: Overview of using the MIMXRT1050-EVK(B) with MCUXp... - NXP Community

Best regards,

Felipe

0 Kudos

AkshayWale
Contributor II

Hi,

Thanks for replying

yes i have tried external debugging using LPC link 2 debugger (with help of a 20 pin to 10pin JTAG Converter) . it didn't work 

The above mentioned steps didn't work as well 

Thank you

0 Kudos

FelipeGarcia
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Are you providing power correctly to the board? What is your setting of J1 in the EVK?

Also, could you please confirm if you can connect to ROM by using MCUBoot Utility as below? You can find more info of this in the this link: https://mcuoneclipse.com/2019/01/02/regaining-debug-access-of-nxp-i-mx-rt1064-evk-executing-wfi/

image.png

Best regards,

Felipe

0 Kudos