Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switch Power Mode

Jump to solution
KhaledG
Contributor I

Hello,
Im trying to switch power mode to stop for i.MX-RT1024 with mqx5. But the cpu stay awak
I used the CCM Low Power Control Register as indicated in the reference manual:

CCM->CLPCR = (CCM->CLPCR & ~CCM_CLPCR_LPM_MASK) | CCM_CLPCR_LPM((uint32_t)2);
Did I do something wrong?
Best Regards.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
EdwinHz
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @KhaledG,

The SDK for the RT1024 contains a "power_mode_switch" demo code which exemplifies the usage of this exact application very nicely. I understand that it is not implemented for MQX5, as it implements either FreeRTOS or BM. However, this example code will prove to be a very useful baseline on how to execute power mode switches on the RT1024, which you can then adapt to your MQX5 application. The SDK is available for building and downloading here: SDK Builder | MCUXpresso SDK Builder (nxp.com)

BR,
Edwin.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
EdwinHz
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @KhaledG,

The SDK for the RT1024 contains a "power_mode_switch" demo code which exemplifies the usage of this exact application very nicely. I understand that it is not implemented for MQX5, as it implements either FreeRTOS or BM. However, this example code will prove to be a very useful baseline on how to execute power mode switches on the RT1024, which you can then adapt to your MQX5 application. The SDK is available for building and downloading here: SDK Builder | MCUXpresso SDK Builder (nxp.com)

BR,
Edwin.

0 Kudos
KhaledG
Contributor I

Thank you,
It helped me.

0 Kudos