キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

RK055HDMIPI4MA0 Jumpers

1,786件の閲覧回数
mpocius
Contributor I

Is there a document that has the schematic, or at least just the jumper configuration information, for the RK055HDMIPI4MA0 LCD board? I got a couple to interface with RT1160 and RT1170 EVK boards, but I couldn't find any info on the RK055HDMIPI4MA0 besides the datasheet, which doesn't document what the jumpers do.

0 件の賞賛
返信
5 返答(返信)

938件の閲覧回数
deepakgupta
Contributor II

Hello @CarlosGarabito 

The schematic is very useful and clears up quite a few things. Is is possible to share the design files for the display board too? Its mostly to get the placement of connectors right on our custom board that uses a similar display. 

0 件の賞賛
返信

1,776件の閲覧回数
CarlosGarabito
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

I am asking if we have some data about it, but that information can be provided by the designer display Rocktech

0 件の賞賛
返信

1,751件の閲覧回数
danielmilutinov
Contributor III

I'm also wondering what the purpose is of these extra jumpers as there are already jumpers on the display. The photo below shows the extra 6 jumpers (in a small plastic bag) and the jumpers already inserted on the left side of the display:

jumpers.jpg

Perhaps the display is already set up correctly and the extra jumpers are just spares? 

Also, can someone please confirm if the ribbon cable is inserted into the MIPI LCD connector on the MIMXRT1160-EVK as per the photo below? I'm assuming pin 1 and pin 40 on the display connect to pin 1 and pin 40, respectively, on the MIMXRT1160-EVK but wanted to make sure the orientation is correct before applying power:

RK055HDMIPI4MA0.jpg

0 件の賞賛
返信

1,743件の閲覧回数
danielmilutinov
Contributor III

Actually, I had it upside down. The correct orientation is:

20220831_162634.jpg

The "elcdif_rgb_cm7" SDK example works, so it appears the extra jumpers are not needed when the display is used with the MIMXRT1160-EVK:

20220831_162526.jpg

Regards,

Daniel

0 件の賞賛
返信

1,735件の閲覧回数
CarlosGarabito
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

hi @danielmilutinov @mpocius , here are the schematics, i hope to still help you

0 件の賞賛
返信