取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

PWM Output configuration

256 次查看
larsmagne
Contributor II

I try to configure the eFlexPWM on a #i.MXRT166 to generate a simple PWM to control LCD-backlight via the K3 pin in my application. I use PWM3.Submodule 1 and have set up the standalone config tool (Ver15) to route A,1 to the K3 pin and set the pin to ouput.

Still I have no PWM signal on the K3 pin?

So then I checked that the PWM was running by setting up interrupts on VAL2 and VAL3 and then set the K3 pin manually via GPIO2.12 from the ISR. Then I have PWM on K3.

But I want to offload the MCU and route the signal directly from PWM3.SM1.A to K3.

When stepping through the generated init-code I saw that the OUTEN bit was not configured and initialized by the config tool, so I try to call add PWM_OutputEnable(PWM3_PERIPHERAL, kPWM_PwmA, kPWM_Module_1) manually.  But still no PWM.

Any idea what I have missed out?

Regards
Lars Magne 

0 项奖励
1 回复

230 次查看
_Leo_
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Thank you so much for your interest in our products and for using our community.

Assuming that you are taking about the RT1166, I recommend you to take as reference the SDK example evkmimxrt1160_pwm_cm7, which shows how to configure multiples PWM signals from different submodules of PWM1. You just need to try with the PWM3.

Hope it helps you.

Have a nice day!

0 项奖励