Implement Yamnet into IMXRT1060

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Implement Yamnet into IMXRT1060

nahan_trogn
Contributor III

On the IMXRT1060, I have run the example tensorflow_lite_kws. This example use frame size of 40 ms, hop 20 ms to split the audio, then do FFT, and turn into MFCC. While the Yamnet use the 0.96s length, 0.48s hop to split the audio. Then, each frame do the STFT with window 25ms, hop 10ms, the different with available example. The question is, How can I implement the Yamnet on this microcontroller, can you suggest necessary steps to do it? I find it difficult because with tensorflow_lite_kws, each frame do 1 FFT; while Yamnet, each frame do 96 STFT. Thanks in advance.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

FelipeGarcia
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Unfortunately, we do not have any examples of Yamnet implemented for i.MX RT devices, sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

Felipe

0 Kudos

nahan_trogn
Contributor III

The input of tensorflow_lite on IMXRT1060 is always uint8_t? Can we change this input into int16 or float? I ask this question because I see this convert:

nahan_trogn_0-1618364851276.png

0 Kudos

FelipeGarcia
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

This is not possible because this data type is configured from the input tensor metadata. This structure comes from Model_Init.

Best regards,

Felipe

0 Kudos

nahan_trogn
Contributor III

After some revisions, I can use float as the input of model, thanks for the reply.

0 Kudos