Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fail to download a project on MIMXRT1160-EVK

Jump to solution
Nhan_Pham
Contributor I

Hi,

I tried to download the Blinky project on MIMXRT1160-EVK board by following instruction from "Getting Start with the i.MX RT1160 Evaluation Kit ..." but have the following error.

Nhan_Pham_0-1657802689655.pngNhan_Pham_1-1657802717332.pngNhan_Pham_2-1657802745713.pngNhan_Pham_3-1657802763391.png

The error generates those 3 pop up screens. It seems to compiled fine, but just having problem of downloading the project to the external FlexSPI flash. Is the board become unusable?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Nhan_Pham
Contributor I

Hi @jeremyzhou ,

The trick works. Thank you for your help.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Nhan_Pham
Contributor I

Hi @jeremyzhou ,

The trick works. Thank you for your help.

0 Kudos
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,
Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
In my opinion, I'd like to suggest you'd better check the hardware board firstly, especially, the power supply and boot mode setting.
Further, I'd like to suggest you try the below tricks to recover.
1) Set the SW1 to Serial Downloader.
2) Power on the board, and debug the demo project.
3) After that, power off and recover the SW1 to the Internal Boot mode, then power on again.
4) Give a debug again.
Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos