显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

waylandsink's fullscreen property is causing an error

363 次查看
itaigolan
Contributor II

Hello,

I'm using an imx8mp on a variscite dart board. I want to make my application take up the entire screen. To achieve this I tried running the following pipeline:

gst-launch-1.0 -v videotestsrc ! waylandsink fullscreen=true

But I got the following error:

ERROR: from element /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstWaylandSink:waylandsink0: Window has no size set
Additional debug info:
/usr/src/debug/gstreamer1.0-plugins-bad/1.20.3.imx-r0/ext/wayland/gstwaylandsink.c(1143): gst_wayland_sink_show_frame (): /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstWaylandSink:waylandsink0:
Make sure you set the size after calling set_window_handle
ERROR: pipeline doesn't want to preroll.
Setting pipeline to NULL ...
ERROR: from element /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstVideoTestSrc:videotestsrc0: Internal data stream error.
Additional debug info:
/usr/src/debug/gstreamer1.0/1.20.3.imx-r0/libs/gst/base/gstbasesrc.c(3127): gst_base_src_loop (): /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstVideoTestSrc:videotestsrc0:
streaming stopped, reason error (-5)
ERROR: pipeline doesn't want to preroll.
Freeing pipeline ...

I also looked at setting the size after set_window_handle is called as is mentioned in the error log but I couldn't figure out how to do that. Does anyone know how I might go about solving this problem?

标签 (1)
0 项奖励
1 回复

338 次查看
pierluigi_p
Contributor V

Hi @itaigolan,

to disable the weston panel, you may want to edit the file

/etc/xdg/weston.ini

and add / modify the dedicated shell section with

[shell]
panel-position=none

Be aware that wayland plugin introduces a fixed PANEL_HEIGHT of 32 pixels which is used to decrease the full-screen height.

You may want to hack the plugin to customize this behavior according your needs.

Best Regards

Pier

0 项奖励