usb problem

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

usb problem

eao
Contributor I

Hello, official website staff, I found a problem in imxrt1170 platform, in board_usb_device.c, line 350, function
usb_DeviceCdcAcmRecv(handle, USB_CDC__VCOM_BULK_OUT_ENDPOINT, s_currRecvBuf, g_UsbDeviceCdcVcomDicEndpoint[1].maxPackrtSize), the last one in maxpacketsize parameter, I seem to be able to modify its size, I will modify it to 2048, the usb can still be normal, but once I modify it to 10000, it seems to communicate abnormal, please ask This is why? Thanks! 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

jingpan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @eao ,

USB FS bulk transfer maximum size is 64. USB HS bulk transfer maximum size is 512.

Regards,

Jing 

0 Kudos

eao
Contributor I
thanks!
I would like to ask a question, in the official example of usb, "dev_cdc_vcom_bm_cm7" is used as a slave device and the computer is used as the master device to send data to the development board, I found that multiple interrupts are generated and each interrupt has 512 bytes, is there an example of this? Is there any example where only one interrupt can be generated and all data will be received? Thanks!
0 Kudos

jingpan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @eao ,

Sorry I don't understand what you mean. CDC example use 2 endpoint, one bulk in and one bulk out. There isn't examples use only one interrupt to send all data.

Regards,

jing

0 Kudos