there are many garbage when play video with overlaysink for yocto2.0 on imx6q development board

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

there are many garbage when play video with overlaysink for yocto2.0 on imx6q development board

adamzhu
Contributor I

when play a video with “overlaysink” on Freescale development board (the process is imx6q),  the color will be changed unsmooth, like the marked in picture1.jpg  . But it will be fine if  replace “overlaysink”  with “imxv4l2sink” ,  like the marked in picture2.jpg.

Commands as follow:

gst-launch-1.0 playbin uri=file:///H.264_1080x1920_30fps_40M_mp3.mov   video-sink=”overlaysink”

gst-launch-1.0 playbin uri=file:///H.264_1080x1920_30fps_40M_mp3.mov   video-sink=”imxv4l2sink”

The software system is yocto2.0 .  The image download from NXP office web named L4.1.15_1.0.0-ga_images_MX6QDLSOLO.tar.gz.

Did anyone meet the problem? Can you tell me what 's the root reason for this issue and how to fix it please?  

0 Kudos
2 Replies

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Adam

one can recheck overlaysink usage with attached Linux Guide

sect.7.5 Overlaysink usage

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

adamzhu
Contributor I

Hi  Igorpadykov

Thanks for your answer,  I have fixed it through enable g2d  'dither'  feature.  But it has another question that when playing a picture with qt4 ,    the color will be changed unsmooth. Please give me some advice , thanks!!!

0 Kudos