Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lpi2c freeRTOS transmission errors

Jump to solution
tbtbtbt
Contributor III

Hello,

I used the freertos_lpi2c demo app to get rt 1020 board communicating with arduino uno. I transferred the working driver code into a different project, and now i2c transfers won't work. Following the start bit being sent, SCL toggles forever and no data transfer is initiated. 

tbtbtbt_0-1632809885870.png

I think this might be a timing problem, but I've made sure the i2c clock is configured the same in the working project and the new project. Could timing issues cause this to happen? And if not, what other sorts of errors could cause this? I'm not sure what to try next, I appreciate any help.

Thank you.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
tbtbtbt
Contributor III

I realized that even though I had the pin configurations set correctly, it wasn't updating the pin_mux.c file when I pressed "Update Code," so I had to do it manually. Not sure why it wasn't updating the code correctly, but now working fine.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
tbtbtbt
Contributor III

I realized that even though I had the pin configurations set correctly, it wasn't updating the pin_mux.c file when I pressed "Update Code," so I had to do it manually. Not sure why it wasn't updating the code correctly, but now working fine.

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,
I'm glad to hear the issue was resolved, regarding the code update issue, you can try to update the MCUXpresso IDE to fix it.
BR,
Jeremy

0 Kudos