取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

imx7ulp any flash linker example in which reading/writing from/to qspi flash

271 次查看
cervenka
Contributor III

For example usualy examples contains ram and flash targets. But fsl_qspi driver example has only ram target. But we are getting out of ram. So i would like to know if we can keep significant part of memory in flash even the flash is used for storing app runtime data. Maybe keeping critical part of memory for fsl_qspi driver in ram (so when writting/reding from flash no code/data need be read from flash). 
Any example for that?

标记 (2)
0 项奖励
回复
2 回复数

253 次查看
JosephAtNXP
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products,

Are you talking about Cortex-M MCUXpresso SDK fsl-qspi example?

There are two examples under boards/evkmcimx7ulp/driver_examples/qspi/

These examples read and write from and to an external qspi flash via polling and edma transfer.

In this example, qspi will send data and operate the external flash connected with QSPI. Some simple flash command will be executed, such as Write Enable, Erase sector, Program page.
Example will first erase the sector and program a page into the flash, at last check if the data in flash is correct.

Regards

0 项奖励
回复

251 次查看
cervenka
Contributor III

Hi, i know how examples are working. I am more interested if i can split flash memory into two pieces. One for linker flash target and one for storing runtime data. Examples are currently only linked to ram memory.

And thank you for quick respond

0 项奖励
回复