次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

iMX6SX: VADC: force video standard

799件の閲覧回数
JohnDoe1z
Contributor III

Hi,

I'm using the integrated video-adc of the iMX6 SoloX. In both U-Boot and Linux Kernel the VADC performs an auto-detection of the video-standard (PAL/NTSC). I would like to have that pre-configured to save time and to handle weak/noisy signals better. How can I do that? I checked the documentation and found the "Manual Override (VDEC_MANOVR)" register, but the documentation is very minimalistic. I guess the "pal_override" and "pal_manual" flags are supposed to do that but I don't fully understand how. Unfortunately both UBoot and linux-kernel don't use this register at all so there is also no way to look it up.

Long story short: how do I force the VADC to use PAL or NTSC?

Thanks.

ラベル(3)
1 返信

496件の閲覧回数
davidtrinh
Contributor II

Hi,

I did not try this yet, but if you look at the vadc driver, it has a dev_init function. This function initializes almost every parameters for the block to work. If you don't want it to automatically sense the signal format/mode, then you can disable those codes and force the module to work in you desired mode with appropriate parameters for that mode. Not try yet but must be working, I guess.

Good luck.

0 件の賞賛