您的意思是: 
已解决

i.MX93 Multicore flexio

跳至解决方案
534 次查看
NZP
Contributor III

Hello experts,

I am working on i.mx93 in which cortex-a55 is running Linux, here at cortex-m33 side I want to use flexio moules as felxio-pin (as gpio to toggle one pin), so for that I am using flexio_pin_led_output example code from this SDK_2_14_2_MIMX9352xxxxM. But after reading readme.txt file I found below things.

Note
Please run the application in Low Power boot mode (without Linux BSP).
The IP module resource of the application is also used by Linux BSP.
Or, run with Single Boot mode by changing Linux BSP to avoid resource
conflict.

1. In Linux dts file I have not enabled any flexio related node, so my query is that is it safe to access flexio at cortex-m33 side?

2. Here I am worrying because readme.txt file denotes that The IP module resource of the application is also used by Linux BSP. but I am not able to find where it is.

3. In nutshell my task is to safely access flexio from cortex-m33 side.

PS: I am referring imx93-11x11-evk.dts file that I have attached below.

0 项奖励
1 解答
482 次查看
JosephAtNXP
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

1. I do.

2. It is.

Regards

在原帖中查看解决方案

3 回复数
506 次查看
JosephAtNXP
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products,

Confirmed, could not find any usage of MX93_PAD_GPIO_IO04__X in imx93-11x11-evk.dts.

But it's found under lpuart and aud-hat demos, consider looking at any DTS before using the flexio_pin_led_output.c demo.

Regards

491 次查看
NZP
Contributor III

Hi josephlinares

Thanks for your comments,

1. Here do you mean to say that I should take care about the flexio-gpio pin which must not be used in cortex-A55 Linux dts file right?

2. And if not present in dts file than it is safe to access flexio-gpio pin from cortex-M33 core, is it true?

0 项奖励
483 次查看
JosephAtNXP
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

1. I do.

2. It is.

Regards