次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

i.MX8M Android p9.0.0_2.3.0 DRM Build

962件の閲覧回数
johnke
Contributor I

Hi all,

I wanna try to verify the DRM function on IMX8mq_EVK.

When I use 'imx-p9.0.0_2.3.0_8mq_drm-wv-2.2.0_prebuilt.tgz' with ''Widevine L1 Android DRM Restricted i.MX 8M Software'' that the EVK board can recognized that the DRM version is LEVEL 1. Shows on 'IMX8mq_P9.2.0_DRM-Level.png'.

1. When I was using 'lunch evk_8mq-userdebug' to build Android image, it was successful, but I couldn't start it normally on the EVK board. Please follow as log file 'dmesg_verify_failed_with_vbmeta.txt'.

2. And I'm also use 'lunch evk_8mq_drm-userdebug' to build Image. But an error occurred during the build step, the error points to a problem during the establishment of 'FAILED: out/target/product/evk_8mq/u-boot.imx'. Log file: dmesg_u-boot_build_fail.txt.

In question 1 my build environment was built on the following command:
export MY_ANDROID=$PWD
export ARCH=arm64
export CROSS_COMPILE=$PWD/prebuilts/gcc/linux-x86/aarch64/aarch64-linux-android-4.9/bin/aarch64-linux-android-
source build/envsetup.sh

lunch evk_8mq-userdebug
make -j1

In question 2 was built on the following command, Is there anything else I need to confirm?

export MY_ANDROID=$PWD
export ARCH=arm

export CFG_RDC_SECURE_DATA_PATH=y
export CFG_DRM_SECURE_DATA_PATH=y
export CFG_RPMB_FS=y
export CROSS_COMPILE=$PWD/prebuilts/gcc/linux-x86/aarch64/aarch64-linux-android-4.9/bin/aarch64-linux-android-
source build/envsetup.sh

lunch evk_8mq_drm-userdebug
make -j1

Any suggestions please let me know. Thanks.

,Regards

John Ke

ラベル(1)
0 件の賞賛
1 返信

804件の閲覧回数
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi John

as described in Table 3. Features attached Release Notes included in

Android P9.0.0_2.3.0 Documentation

unfortunately i.MX8MQ DRM function is not supported, sorry.

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 件の賞賛