i.MX6Q - Adding Touch Support (YOCTO + QML + TSLIB + QT 5)

取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

i.MX6Q - Adding Touch Support (YOCTO + QML + TSLIB + QT 5)

8,684 次查看
raz3l
Contributor III

Hi guys.

In the last week I'm trying to to add support to the LCD touchscreen in my SABRE platform. The aim is to use QML based applications with touch support. Below is the steps about what I have already tried and information about the environment that is being used:

1. After the image bitbaike, I boot the board with the SD card and I configure all the TSLIB necessary environment variables:
    • export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/lib

• export TSLIB_TSEVENTTYPE=INPUT

• export QTDIR=/usr/bin/qt

• export QWS_MOUSE_PROTO=tslib:/dev/input/event0

• export TSLIB_CONSOLEDEVICE=none

• export TSLIB_FBDEVICE=/dev/fb0

• export TSLIB_CALIBFILE=/etc/pointercal

• export TSLIB_TSDEVICE=/dev/input/event0

• export QWS_DISPLAY=LinuxFB:mmWidth=800:mmHeight=48

• export TSLIB_CONFFILE=/etc/ts.conf

• export TSLIB_PLUGINDIR=/usr/lib/ts

2. The configuration of the file ts.conf can also be seen in the attached file.

Before running QtCinematicExperience I try to calibrate the touchscreen by using the ts_calibrate utility but the thing is that I dont receive any output. But the strange is that when I do "cat /dev/input/even0 | hexdump" command and I press the display I can see output from the touched points.

I also try after this procedure to run QtCinematicExperience application by performing "QtCinematicExperience -platform eglfs -plugin tslib". The application runs but the touch is also not working.

Besides, I have also try to cross-compile a QML application and run it in the board successfully but again the touch does not work.

Anyone can give any inside which can be the problem?

Best Regards.

Original Attachment has been moved to: ts.conf.zip

Original Attachment has been moved to: local.conf.zip

标签 (3)
标记 (4)
0 项奖励
1 回复

1,820 次查看
jimmychan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport
0 项奖励