how to use the 12_09_01_oneiric file Ubuntu63 file, I want to use the Ubuntu in the SDB development board

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to use the 12_09_01_oneiric file Ubuntu63 file, I want to use the Ubuntu in the SDB development board

shizheng
Contributor I

Hello, how to use the 12_09_01_oneiric file bag series Ubuntu63 documents for the establishment of a Ubuntu virtual machine, I want to use Ubuntu in SABRE SDB development board, please reply to my email: embed_info@126.com thank you

Labels (5)
0 Kudos
27 Replies

shizheng
Contributor I

Hello

Due to factors unrelated to some and technology, home network connection not host environment need.

$curl http://commondatastorage.googleapis.com/git-repo-downloads/repo > ~/bin/repo

There is no other effective links by non technological factors?

在 2014-08-27 01:31:34,"Yuri Muhin" <admin@community.freescale.com> 写道:

|

|

|

|

reply from Yuri Muhin in i.MX Community - View the full discussion

L3.0.35_4.1.0 works with the SDP. But L3.10.17 package contains ready for using SD image.

Note: Did we answer your question? If so please click the on the Correct Answer button in the community thread. Thank you!

Reply to this message by replying to this email, or go to the message on Freescale Community

Start a new discussion in i.MX Community by email or at Freescale Community

Following how to use the 12_09_01_oneiric file Ubuntu63 file, I want to use the Ubuntu in the SDB development board in these streams: Inbox

|

|

0 Kudos

Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

In i.MX6 Yocto all sources should be loaded from repos - no others way, at least right now.

~Yuri.

0 Kudos

shizheng
Contributor I

Hello

I performed the picture error occurred in the bitbake fsl-image-x11 reached the 581 task

Don't know what the problem is, I have repo sync synchronous data warehouse also does not address

Please tell me about the problem, thank you

0 Kudos

shizheng
Contributor I

Hello

I obtained from other sites repo-1.12 and placed in the root/bin directory, in accordance with the documentation guidelines to repo sync, to proceed to the next step of MACHINE= the following error message

Bash: syntax error near unexpected token `newline'

May I ask where is there a problem?

Thank you

0 Kudos

shizheng
Contributor I

Hello

Thank you for your reply, I will carefully according to your today's reply to the operation

Thank you

在 2014-08-27 01:31:34,"Yuri Muhin" <admin@community.freescale.com> 写道:

|

|

|

|

L3.0.35_4.1.0 works with the SDP. But L3.10.17 package contains ready for using SD image.

Note: Did we answer your question? If so please click the on the Correct Answer button in the community thread. Thank you!

Reply to this message by replying to this email, or go to the message on Freescale Community

Following how to use the 12_09_01_oneiric file Ubuntu63 file, I want to use the Ubuntu in the SDB development board in these streams: Inbox

|

|

0 Kudos

shizheng
Contributor I

Hello

I have been in accordance with your instructions, but still no effect, please look at the pictures, there seems to be no desktop system

Please re guidance, thank you

在 2014-08-25 11:08:53,"Yuri Muhin" <admin@community.freescale.com> 写道:

|

|

|

|

According to the Relese Notes the next are the possible / tested kernel command lines:

1. video=mxcfb0:dev=hdmi, 1920x1080M@60,if=RGB24 video=mxcfb1:dev=ldb,LDBXGA,if=RGB666

2. video=mxcfb0:dev=ldb,LDBXGA, if=RGB666 video=mxcfb1:dev=hdmi, 1920x1080M@60,if=RGB24

3. video=mxcfb0:dev=lcd,CLAAWVGA, if=RGB666

As for HDMI, please use "true" HDMI, but not HDMI-DVI converter.

~Yuri.

|

|

0 Kudos

shizheng
Contributor I

Hello

Thank you very much for your detailed and will support, you are our contact so semiconductor chip suppliers in support of the best producers.

We will intensify efforts to support the promotion of your products in mainland China

Thank you

0 Kudos