cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to use AUDMUX function(FMRadio)

stevenshi
Contributor I

hi Freescale:

our board designed base on SDB, Android OS is 4.4.2.

our audio codec is ad1937, it like CS42888,  and we use esai interface,  now all function normal work, it can play music, and it also can play music over bluetooth headset.

the FM Chip is BCM4334(BT+WIFI+FM), the FM data be send by bcm4334, it is master, the wave is ok.

now i have integrate the code to imx6, fm.apk has in android system. when i open fm.apk, it no sound.

we are use AUD6_RXD connect I2S_DO, AUD6_TXC connect I2S_CLK(1.5MHz), AUD6_TXFS connect I2S_WS(48kHz)

i had add the code imx_audmux_config(plat_data->src_port, plat_data->ext_port); to my codec code.

i know i have some mistake in the code , but i don't know how to use the AUDMUX, and can let FMRaido have sound, please give me some suggestions , thank you

360截图20150709211732720.jpg

360截图20150709212837160.jpg

360截图20150619101435110.jpg

0 Kudos
4 Replies

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi steven

AUDMUX usage and configuration is described quite well in

iMX6_Firmware_Guide.pdf Chapter 5 Configuring the AUDMUX Driver

included in SDK: i.MX 6Series Platform SDK

Probably you may wish to test hardware with SDK, then port this

configuration to high level software.

Best regards

igor

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

stevenshi
Contributor I

hi igor:

can you proivde me the iMX6_Firmware_Guide.pdf  web link,  i can't found this file in http://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/site/prod_summary.jsp?code=RDIMX6SABREBRD&fpsp=1&tab=Design_Tool...

0 Kudos

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

please look at attachment

1.jpg

~igor

0 Kudos

stevenshi
Contributor I

ok , thank you!

0 Kudos