cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

evk_6sl-eng build on kk4.4.3_beta failed

xlin
Contributor III

Hi,

I built evk_6sl-user on kk4.4.3_beta successfully. after realizing that adb is not supported by the *user* build , I am trying to build evk_6sl-eng. I did lunch evk_6sl-eng and then make.... However I am running into a build error. Please  let me know what i need to do to switch from  *user* to *eng*?  if anyone was able to build evk_6sl-eng  successfully on kk4.4.3_beta,  please  let me know as well.

Thanks

xlin

Here is some excerpt of the build log

============================================

PLATFORM_VERSION_CODENAME=REL

PLATFORM_VERSION=4.4.3

TARGET_PRODUCT=evk_6sl

TARGET_BUILD_VARIANT=eng

TARGET_BUILD_TYPE=release

TARGET_BUILD_APPS=

TARGET_ARCH=arm

TARGET_ARCH_VARIANT=armv7-a-neon

TARGET_CPU_VARIANT=cortex-a9

HOST_ARCH=x86

HOST_OS=linux

HOST_OS_EXTRA=Linux-3.13.0-32-generic-x86_64-with-Ubuntu-14.04-trusty

HOST_BUILD_TYPE=release

BUILD_ID=2.0.0-beta-rc4

OUT_DIR=out

============================================

*** Build configuration changed: "evk_6sl-user-{en_US,en_IN,fr_FR,it_IT,es_ES,et_EE,de_DE,nl_NL,cs_CZ,pl_PL,ja_JP,zh_TW,zh_CN,zh_HK,ru_RU,ko_KR,nb_NO,es_US,da_DK,el_GR,tr_TR,pt_PT,pt_BR,rm_CH,sv_SE,bg_BG,ca_ES,en_GB,fi_FI,hi_IN,hr_HR,hu_HU,in_ID,iw_IL,lt_LT,lv_LV,ro_RO,sk_SK,sl_SI,sr_RS,uk_UA,vi_VN,tl_PH,ar_EG,fa_IR,th_TH,sw_TZ,ms_MY,af_ZA,zu_ZA,am_ET,hi_IN,en_XA,ar_XB,fr_CA,km_KH,lo_LA,ne_NP,si_LK,mn_MN,hy_AM,az_AZ,ka_GE,normal,mdpi,xlarge,large,tvdpi,hdpi,nodpi}" -> "evk_6sl-eng-{en_US,en_IN,fr_FR,it_IT,es_ES,et_EE,de_DE,nl_NL,cs_CZ,pl_PL,ja_JP,zh_TW,zh_CN,zh_HK,ru_RU,ko_KR,nb_NO,es_US,da_DK,el_GR,tr_TR,pt_PT,pt_BR,rm_CH,sv_SE,bg_BG,ca_ES,en_GB,fi_FI,hi_IN,hr_HR,hu_HU,in_ID,iw_IL,lt_LT,lv_LV,ro_RO,sk_SK,sl_SI,sr_RS,uk_UA,vi_VN,tl_PH,ar_EG,fa_IR,th_TH,sw_TZ,ms_MY,af_ZA,zu_ZA,am_ET,hi_IN,en_XA,ar_XB,fr_CA,km_KH,lo_LA,ne_NP,si_LK,mn_MN,hy_AM,az_AZ,ka_GE,normal,mdpi,xlarge,large,tvdpi,hdpi,nodpi}"

*** Forcing "make installclean"...

*** rm -rf out/target/product/evk_6sl/data/* out/target/product/evk_6sl/data-qemu/* out/target/product/evk_6sl/userdata-qemu.img out/host/linux-x86/obj/NOTICE_FILES out/host/linux-x86/sdk out/target/product/evk_6sl/*.img out/target/product/evk_6sl/*.txt out/target/product/evk_6sl/*.xlb out/target/product/evk_6sl/*.zip out/target/product/evk_6sl/kernel out/target/product/evk_6sl/data out/target/product/evk_6sl/obj/APPS out/target/product/evk_6sl/obj/NOTICE_FILES out/target/product/evk_6sl/obj/PACKAGING out/target/product/evk_6sl/recovery out/target/product/evk_6sl/root out/target/product/evk_6sl/system out/target/product/evk_6sl/dex_bootjars out/target/product/evk_6sl/obj/JAVA_LIBRARIES out/target/product/evk_6sl/obj/FAKE out/target/product/evk_6sl/obj/EXECUTABLES/adbd_intermediates out/target/product/evk_6sl/obj/EXECUTABLES/init_intermediates out/target/product/evk_6sl/obj/ETC/mac_permissions.xml_intermediates out/target/product/evk_6sl/obj/ETC/sepolicy_intermediates

*** Done with the cleaning, now starting the real build.

some OK stuff....

Import includes file: out/target/product/evk_6sl/obj/EXECUTABLES/uim-sysfs_intermediates/import_includes

target thumb C: uim-sysfs <= hardware/ti/wpan/ti_st/uim-sysfs/uim.c

In file included from hardware/ti/wpan/ti_st/uim-sysfs/uim.c:30:0:

hardware/ti/wpan/ti_st/uim-sysfs/uim.h:24:0: warning: "BOTHER" redefined [enabled by default]

In file included from bionic/libc/kernel/arch-arm/asm/termbits.h:19:0,

from bionic/libc/kernel/common/uapi/asm-generic/termios.h:21,

from bionic/libc/kernel/common/asm-generic/termios.h:22,

from bionic/libc/kernel/arch-arm/asm/termios.h:19,

from bionic/libc/kernel/common/linux/termios.h:22,

from bionic/libc/include/sys/ioctl.h:37,

from hardware/ti/wpan/ti_st/uim-sysfs/uim.c:23:

bionic/libc/kernel/common/asm-generic/termbits.h:180:0: note: this is the location of the previous definition

hardware/ti/wpan/ti_st/uim-sysfs/uim.h:27:0: warning: "TCGETS2" redefined [enabled by default]

In file included from bionic/libc/kernel/arch-arm/asm/ioctls.h:22:0,

from bionic/libc/kernel/common/uapi/asm-generic/termios.h:22,

bionic/libc/kernel/common/asm-generic/ioctls.h:74:0: note: this is the location of the previous definition

hardware/ti/wpan/ti_st/uim-sysfs/uim.h:28:0: warning: "TCSETS2" redefined [enabled by default]

In file included from bionic/libc/kernel/arch-arm/asm/ioctls.h:22:0,

from bionic/libc/kernel/common/uapi/asm-generic/termios.h:22,

bionic/libc/kernel/common/asm-generic/ioctls.h:75:0: note: this is the location of the previous definition

hardware/ti/wpan/ti_st/uim-sysfs/uim.h:73:8: error: redefinition of 'struct termios2'

In file included from bionic/libc/kernel/arch-arm/asm/termbits.h:19:0,

from bionic/libc/kernel/common/uapi/asm-generic/termios.h:21,

bionic/libc/kernel/common/asm-generic/termbits.h:37:8: note: originally defined here

Labels (2)
3 Replies

yufengzhang
Contributor II

Try guarding the 'struct termios2' definition with #ifdef __ASM_GENERIC_TERMBITS_H in bionic/libc/kernel/arch-arm/asm/termbits.h

caocai
Contributor I

There is the same question when i built  sabresd_6dq-user on android-KK4.4.3_2.0.0-ga, if anyone was able to build sabresd_6dq-user on android-KK4.4.3_2.0.0-ga,  please  let me know as well.

0 Kudos

gusarambula
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Xinsi Lin,

I couldn’t replicate this issue but I would recommend switching one of the GA releases. It is possible that the problems are also related to the beta release.

Cao Cai,

I haven’t found these errors when building the user or eng images for the i.MX6. Would you let us know if you still have encountered these errors and what the log was?

0 Kudos