cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

add isp-imx to Yocto SDK

Jump to solution
AB22
Contributor III

I would like to use the example code in video-test.cpp provided by NXP to control the ISP functions in the i.MX8M Plus. I am cross-compiling a Qt project to create the application to run on the device. The header files in video-test.cpp are in my SDK but are not available under x86_64-fslcsdk-linux. I am unsure of how to have the isp-imx recipes built for the SDK in Kirkstone Yocto to provide the x86_64 header files. I have added (BBCLASSEXTEND="native nativesdk") to the isp-imx_4.2.2.18.0.bb file. I have also (added TOOLCHAIN_HOST_TASK:append = " nativesdk-isp-imx") to my local.conf. 

I get:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ERROR: Nothing RPROVIDES 'nativesdk-isp-imx' (but /home/sutter/var-fsl-yocto/sources/poky/meta/recipes-core/meta/buildtools-tarball.bb RDEPENDS on or otherwise requires it)
nativesdk-isp-imx was skipped: incompatible with machine imx8mp-var-dart (not in COMPATIBLE_MACHINE)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The isp-imx recipe includes: COMPATIBLE_MACHINE = "(mx8mp-nxp-bsp)"

Is it possible to add compatibility for x86_64?

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Harvey021
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @AB22 

We don't provide the compatibility for X86_64. Hope this AN helps (8MP ISP New Camera Porting (nxp.com)) for you.

Best regards

Harvey

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
AB22
Contributor III

Thanks @Harvey021,

I am making progress pasting the header files I need into my Qt project as they seem to just be referencing other header files which are available in x86_64. I will update later whether I am successful in modifying the controls in the ISP in a cross-compiled project.

Aaron

0 Kudos
Harvey021
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @AB22 

We don't provide the compatibility for X86_64. Hope this AN helps (8MP ISP New Camera Porting (nxp.com)) for you.

Best regards

Harvey

0 Kudos