Which I.MX8 MPU is ok for my application?

キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Which I.MX8 MPU is ok for my application?

637件の閲覧回数
patriciocohen
Contributor IV

Hi guys,

For a.project I need to perform video analysis at 1080p@60fps. The algorithms I need to run are the following:

-Border detection

-Circle detection

-Thresholding

-Area calculation

-Centroid calculation

-Perimeter calculation

Given these algorithms, I would appreciate if  you can help me decide which I.MX8 processor is the more appropriate for our design.

Thank you very much,

Patricio

0 件の賞賛
返信
3 返答(返信)

531件の閲覧回数
Bio_TICFSL
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Patricio,

The Correct board is the i.MX8M, take a look.

i.MX 8M Applications Processor | Arm® Cortex®-A53, Cortex-M4 | 4K display resolution | NXP 

Regards

0 件の賞賛
返信

531件の閲覧回数
patriciocohen
Contributor IV

Hi Bio_TICFSL,

Thanks for your reply.
The only doubt I have about the i.MX8M, is that in the diagrams I can't see anything related to computer vision hardware blocks. For our application we are using OpenCV, and we would like to find a processor that uses hardware acceleration to improve performance. At the moment we have a proof of concept based on the raspberry PI 3, but it lacks processing power for working with 1080p@60fps. We need to process every frame with algorithms like the ones described in previous post (Border detection, circle detection, thresholding, area calculation, centroid calculation and perimeter calculation). Is the I.MX8M appropriate for something like this? If not, can you please point me to a processor that has hardware acceleration that can be used when working with OpenCV?

Thank you very much,

Patricio

0 件の賞賛
返信

531件の閲覧回数
Bio_TICFSL
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

The i.MX8M can work with images and video 1080p@60fps.

0 件の賞賛
返信