cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using Chromium in iMX6Q Board with 4GB RAM

suwaibithsuhail
Contributor I
Hi,
I am hoping to get some insight with regard to using chromium in embedded board such as Wandboard that is running on IMX6 Quad processor with 4GB of RAM. The idea is to run a simple standalone web application that will be accessible by only user at a given time using a touch screen (ATM like terminal). I was wondering if anyone here has any prior experience of using chromium in an embedded board for simple use cases and how was their experience using the stack - Issues encountered, reliability and durability.
Proposed Architecture for the use case:
        Single User
--------------------------
:::::: Chromium :::::: 
:::: Tomcat [app] :::: 
::::::::: MySQL :::::::: 
---------------------------
Thank you in advance for your inputs and thoughts
Thanks & Regards,
Suhail
chromium‌ imx6 all‌ embedded;‌ software architecture‌ architecture‌ application example‌ learning‌ evaluate‌ #imx6q_all#imx6d
0 Kudos
1 Reply

art
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Please refer to the attached document, especially, to the Section 5.6.6 "Chromium Browser on X11, XWayland and Wayland".

Have a great day,
Artur

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos