您的意思是: 
已解决

Setup Deep Sleep Mode with Murata 1ZM

跳至解决方案
1,157 次查看
bshannon
Contributor III

Greetings,

My team is utilizing NXP's imxrt1064 microcontroller and Murata's 1ZM bluetooth/wifi radio in our product. We would like to put the 1ZM to sleep when it is not being used. I found the application note "Enabling Bluetooth Deep-sleep with NXP Bluetooth UART Driver" and used it as a starting point.

I believe I am able to put the 1ZM to sleep but I am having issues waking it up. The following is pseudo code for what I am doing.

Sleep scenario

-send hci command to enable deep sleep mode

tx message : 01 23 FC 04 02 00 00 00

rx message : 04 FF 03 23 02 00

- Verify that the rx line is idle

- send the break on character

LPUART2->CTRL |= LPUART_CTRL_SBK_MASK;

Wake up Scenario:

- send break off character ( this is done by inverting the tx pin)
LPUART2->CTRL |= LPUART_CTRL_TXINV_MASK;
-delay 300ms
-disable sending the "BREAK ON" character and invert tx pin
  LPUART_BASE->CTRL &= ~(LPUART_CTRL_SBK_MASK | LPUART_CTRL_TXINV_MASK);
-send hci command to disable deep sleep mode

tx message : 01 23 FC 04 02 00 00 00

rx message : 04 10 01 22

I believe the rx message for disabling deep sleep mode is an error message, 
HCI_EVENT_HARDWARE_ERROR and the actual error is 
ERROR_CODE_LMP_RESPONSE_TIMEOUT_LL_RESPONSE_TIMEOUT. Am I missing anything? Are there any flaws in my pseudo code? The 1ZM has a device wake GPIO pin(GPIO12), should that pin be in a specific state during this process?

0 项奖励
回复
1 解答
859 次查看
bshannon
Contributor III

I fixed the problem I was having. For sending the Break On Signal, I just needed to do the following: LPUART2->CTRL |= LPUART_CTRL_TXINV_MASK. Then to disable it do the following LPUART_BASE->CTRL &= ~LPUART_CTRL_TXINV_MASK.

在原帖中查看解决方案

0 项奖励
回复
7 回复数
860 次查看
bshannon
Contributor III

I fixed the problem I was having. For sending the Break On Signal, I just needed to do the following: LPUART2->CTRL |= LPUART_CTRL_TXINV_MASK. Then to disable it do the following LPUART_BASE->CTRL &= ~LPUART_CTRL_TXINV_MASK.

0 项奖励
回复
1,080 次查看
nxf77486
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Thank you in advance for contacting NXP support.

We have a User Guide for Bluetooth that you will find useful in order to solve this problem, this user guide explain sleep and wake up command, I don’t know if you have access to this document. This is located under Secure Files section on the 88W8987. Please let me know if you have access to this documentation.

0 项奖励
回复
1,073 次查看
bshannon
Contributor III

Greetings,

Thank you for responding to my question. I do not see any documentation in the Secure Files section. I assume this means I do not have access to this document.

0 项奖励
回复
1,051 次查看
nxf77486
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

If you are not able to see any documentation is necessary to request special access to this. I will recommend to contact your NXP distributor so they can provide the access to this documentation. Please let me know if there is anything else where we can help you.

0 项奖励
回复
1,037 次查看
bshannon
Contributor III

Could you provide the name of the documentation so we can ask our NXP contact/distributor for it?

0 项奖励
回复
952 次查看
nxf77486
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

It is not necessary to proportionate the documents name this Secure Documentation access is given in general, not for specific devices.

0 项奖励
回复
1,094 次查看
bshannon
Contributor III

Greetings,

Is anyone at NXP looking into this issue?

0 项奖励
回复