显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

Regarding the spi interfaces on Sabre ai

604 次查看
ravitejgollakot
Contributor I

Hello everyone,

I have a small doubt. Right now I am working on Sabre ai board and I am working on SPI. I am writing a code in order to test SPI as master and slave, for this I am using aardavrk i2c/spi host adapter as a master and I want to connect the adapter to sabre ai. But on sabre ai there is J15 which is being used as parallel display, so I cannot reconfigure it and then there is J21 which can also act as SPI but it is configured as ENET. As per my understanding there are 3 SPI Interfaces on Sabre ai, So can anyone help by saying where the third SPI interface, so that I will try to configure it and connect it to aardvark host adapter .

Your help is appreciated

Thank you

标签 (3)
标记 (2)
0 项奖励
2 回复数

450 次查看
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Ravitej

mux options can be found in Reference Manual Chapter 4 External Signals and Pin Multiplexing

http://cache.freescale.com/files/32bit/doc/ref_manual/IMX6DQRM.pdf

eCSPI signals are routed also on EIM interface.

Best regards

igor

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 项奖励

450 次查看
ravitejgollakot
Contributor I

Hello igorpadykov,

I know this Manual and I am quite familiar with it but my Major doubt is ragerding how to spot the Location of SPI bus on SABRE AI board. With the help of pin configurations, I was able to find out the two SPI buses which I cannot reconfigure as One bus is being used for spi nor Flash, another is being used as ENET. Now can you suggest me where I can find out the third spi on SABRE AI, so that I will try to connect aardavark host Adapter.

Thank you and sorry if you misunderstood my question

0 项奖励