cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offline opencl compiler for i.MX 8M

golchin2010p
Contributor I

Hello,

I am using offline opencl compiler VivanteVTK-v6.2.4.p4.1.7.8 on i.MX 8M. When I execute the main.cpp example code on target. I get the following error

"Creating program with binary...
[ 1] gcSHADER_LoadHeader: shader binary file's version of 1.0.1:26 is not compatible with current version 0.0.1:20
Please recompile source.
[ 2] gcoOS_DebugBreak(1001)
Building program...

!!! Error # -44 at line 245 , in file main.cpp !!!"

My GPU device is Vivante OpenCL Device GC7000L.6214.0000  and I have used viv_gpu_imx8mscal.config as GPU configuration file.

Please let me know, how can I fix this issue.

Than you very much!

Best regards,

Parian

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

golchin2010p
Contributor I

Hello again,

I would like to add some more information. My opencl version is "opencl  1.2 v6.2.4.p1.150331". opencl version and vivante version should be the same. However, I do not find the matching vivante for my opencl (https://www.nxp.com/products/processors-and-microcontrollers/arm-based-processors-and-mcus/i.mx-appl...).

There is a vivante with similar version VivanteVTK-v6.2.4p1.1.7.5 but there is no opencl compiler inside that version.

I would greatly appreciate your help.

Best regards,

Parian

0 Kudos

Bio_TICFSL
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

The vivante 6.2.4p1.1.7.5 has the openCL compiler on it, but you are using a diffferent config file for it, viv_gpu_imx8mscal. is for i.Mx8Mscale and you need the i.MX8M.

Regards

0 Kudos

golchin2010p
Contributor I

Hi,

Thank you very much for your feedback. I will use the correct config file but inside the  vivante 6.2.4p1.1.7.5 , I do not see any vclcompiler. Vclcompiler.png

Best regards,

Parian

0 Kudos