Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NXP IMX8MM Yocto Issue Kirstone Qt Build Failure

Jump to solution
AntonioDefina_RCS
Contributor II

Hi,

I tried to build qtbase-native (which is the basis for Qt-based recipes) with NXP Yocto official toolchain, but it failed. In the following the main information:

The failure is located in compile task, and reports the following message: 

${BUILDFOLDER}/tmp/work/x86_64-linux/qtbase-native/6.3.1-r0/git/src/corelib/text/qlocale_tools.cpp:57:10: fatal error: charconv: No such file or directory

As far as I understood, it seems that qtbase_native uses a c++ version older than c++17. Could you please help me to solve this issue?

Regards.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
AntonioDefina_RCS
Contributor II

Hi,

I've tried to answer some days ago. I apologize, it was my mistake, because I am using 5.15.32-2.0.0 manifest, but the attempt was on Ubuntu 18.04 physical machine. When I tried to docker container, everything work fine.

Again, I apologize for my wrong request.

Regards,

Antonio

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
AntonioDefina_RCS
Contributor II

Hi,

I've tried to answer some days ago. I apologize, it was my mistake, because I am using 5.15.32-2.0.0 manifest, but the attempt was on Ubuntu 18.04 physical machine. When I tried to docker container, everything work fine.

Again, I apologize for my wrong request.

Regards,

Antonio

0 Kudos
hector_delgado
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @AntonioDefina_RCS ,

I hope you're doing great! Let me try to replicate this issue and provide a proper fix if required. Just to make sure, you're building Linux BSP version 5.15.32-2.0.0? Thank you.

Best regards,
Hector.

0 Kudos
AntonioDefina_RCS
Contributor II
It was an image for qt base native (I do not remember exactly the name). Anyway, as I mentioned in my answer, it was my mistake.
0 Kudos
hector_delgado
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @AntonioDefina_RCS ,

I hope you're doing great! Please help me with the following questions to provide better support to your issue:

1. What image are you building with Yocto?

2. What Linux version are you using on your host machine?

3. Does the error persist with newer versions of our BSP? 

Thank you.

Best regards,
Hector.

0 Kudos