MfgTool2 and Multiple USB profiles

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MfgTool2 and Multiple USB profiles

jaitch
Contributor I

I have two different i.MX6 systems that I want to program using the MfgTool2 utility. They have different PIDs:

pid="0054"

pid="0061"

Looking at the description of the ucl2.xml file it seems like it's possible to support multiple profiles but every combination of values causes the tool to crash at boot. These are the two versions I'm trying to combine:

<CFG>

<STATE name="BootStrap" dev="MX6Q" vid="15A2" pid="0054"/>

<STATE name="Updater"   dev="MSC" vid="066F" pid="37FF"/>

</CFG>

<CFG>

<STATE name="BootStrap" dev="MX6Q" vid="15A2" pid="0061"/>

<STATE name="Updater"   dev="MSC" vid="066F" pid="37FF"/>

</CFG>

Does anyone know the correct Syntax to combine these into the same <CFG> section?

Thanks

0 Kudos
2 Replies

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi J

please look at MFG Tool L3.10.17 (attached)

IMX_6_MFG_L3.10.17_1.0.0_TOOL : i.MX 6Family Manufacturing Toolkit for L3.10.17.

Best regards

igor

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

jaitch
Contributor I

Igor,

With that new version I can update my uml file and now it recognizes all the variants of the processor.  FYI, I didn't use the entire setup from the new version. We've added an extensive amount of batch files for starting up mfgtool2 and I wanted to keep those. I just copied the MfgTool2.exe and MfgToolLib.dll files into my existing mfgtools dir and it seems to be working fine. I still have quite a bit of testing to do though.

Thanks!

0 Kudos