次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

MIMXRT1170-EVK run with 800MHz crash

ソリューションへジャンプ
393件の閲覧回数
ymj-123
Contributor I

I choose the "BOARD_BootClockRUN_800M" instead of "BOARD_BootClockRUN" function. But the RT1176DVMAA mcu will crash at the 'CLOCK_SetRootClock(kCLOCK_Root_M7, &rootCfg)' function. How to deal with it? 

ラベル(1)
0 件の賞賛
1 解決策
358件の閲覧回数
EdwinHz
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @ymj-123,

I have stumbled into this issue as well in the past. There seems to be a problem with certain batches of the RT1170's ARM PLL, where they are not able to generate a 2.4GHz signal (which is used on the BOARD_BootClockRUN_800M and divided by 3 in order to achieve the the 800MHz clock).

The best work arounds I found were setting the "armPllConfig_BOARD_BootClockRUN_800M" as follows for a 804MHz frequency:

2.png

Or setting this configuration variable like this for a difference of 2MHz:

4.png

Please let me know if this helps.

BR,
Edwin.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
1 返信
359件の閲覧回数
EdwinHz
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @ymj-123,

I have stumbled into this issue as well in the past. There seems to be a problem with certain batches of the RT1170's ARM PLL, where they are not able to generate a 2.4GHz signal (which is used on the BOARD_BootClockRUN_800M and divided by 3 in order to achieve the the 800MHz clock).

The best work arounds I found were setting the "armPllConfig_BOARD_BootClockRUN_800M" as follows for a 804MHz frequency:

2.png

Or setting this configuration variable like this for a difference of 2MHz:

4.png

Please let me know if this helps.

BR,
Edwin.

0 件の賞賛