MIMXRT106 MII Ethernet Interface

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MIMXRT106 MII Ethernet Interface

accatpaliz
Contributor II

i want to start working with ethernet interface on my mimxrt106 board.

i am using LAN8720 ethernet IC.

could you suggest me a starting point?  which SDK example can i use for a simple MII interface communication.

0 Kudos
3 Replies

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,
Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
1) Could you suggest me a starting point? which SDK example can i use for a simple MII interface communication.
-- Unfortunately, there's no similar demo in the SDK library for you to refer to directly actually, and you may need to refer to its datasheet as a start to design either hardware connection or software driver.
In my opinion, I'd like to suggest you choose the RMII interface instead of the MII interface, then it definitely can accelerate the design process, as there are many tutorials for referring to.
Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

accatpaliz
Contributor II

thanks. yes actually i used RMII . after i posted the question, i found an example named evkmimxrt106_enet_rxtx_transfer . i guess it can help me. now i am working on this project to migrate from QSPI flash to hyper flash . so it could run on my dev board with a hyper flash ic.

Tags (1)

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,
Thanks for your reply.
I hope the post can provide some insight for you.
Have a great day,
TIC

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos