cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for imx8mm EVK Device Tree Sources for linux 4.19

thomas_lavocat
Contributor I

Hello,

I'm looking for the device tree sources for the imx8mm evk for linux 4.19.

So far in my research I found Embedded Linux for i.MX Applications Processors | NXP . There is a link for a release on linux 4.19.35 which is good for me.

But, I don't understand how to access the sources. I did follow the README, used repo to checkout the code base on aurora, but in here there is just configuration files.

Using bitbake seems to compile files fetched on the fly by the building mechanism.

Anyway, does anyone has an idea on how to get the dts files from this ?

Thank's for your help,

Thomas

0 Kudos
2 Replies

shivanipatel
Senior Contributor II

Hi thomas.lavocat@pulse-origin.com‌,

You need to download the Documents for Linux 4.19.35. You can download the documents from this link. I have also attached herewith.

In this document, you will find the "i.MX_Yocto_Project_User's_Guide.pdf". Please follow the steps given in this document for the setup of i.MX8M Mini EVK.

After completing the setup [ bitbake <component> (e.g. bitbake core-image-minimal) is the last command for the setup ], you can find the kernel source in the below-mentioned path.

• {build_directory}/tmp/work/imx8mmevk-poky-linux/linux-imx/4.19.35-r0/git

And Device Tree source in {build_directory}/tmp/work/imx8mmevk-poky-linux/linux-imx/4.19.35-r0/git/arch/arm64/boot/dts/freescale path.

Hope this will help you.

Regards,

Shivani

thomas_lavocat
Contributor I

Thank's for you answer. I got what I needed. Regards. Thomas

0 Kudos