Linux...drm/bridge...sec-dsim.c driver...Tianma Display...

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Linux...drm/bridge...sec-dsim.c driver...Tianma Display...

wkb
Contributor I

Hey Folks,

Ken, here, please help…lol…desperate!!

I’m not sure what’s causing this timing problem…at least I think it is a timing issue.

We made some changes in sec-dsim.c, and “sec_mipi_dsim_check_pll_out” keeps getting called from “…dsim-imx.c” i.e., “printk” keeps dumping msgs to the linux console of my 8mminilpd4 evkit(2018 version/NO PCA9450)…files attached!

Plus, I am trying to get the attached device tree files to work. One is supposed to work with the Tianma touch display and the

other with a HDMI monitor. Both connect via the mipi-dsi mini-sas connector. The HDMI monitor connects via NXP

IMX-MIPI-HDMI accessory card and Mini-SAS cable, and the Tianma connects with a mipi-dsi mini-sas connector. I can get the Tianma

to connect using the attached tianma-DT file, but I can not get the hdmi monitor to connect with the attached hdmi-DT file.  In both cases, I cannot get the ov9734 camera to work. We did get the ov5640 to work, but not sure how to set up the ov9734 in linux Kconfig/Kbuild, etc. 

Thanks very much for your help!!

Blessings,

Ken

PS...I also need to get an AR0144 camera to connect; our hardware product will select 1 of 3

cameras (2-ov9734 & 1-ar0144) via i2c mux. Do I need both types in the DT, plus the linux drivers

and setup in Kconfig/Kbuild…THANKS, Again!! I did find driver for a “ov9734.c”, not a “ar0144.c” in a Linux source tree…

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
0 Replies