IMX8mq Android 11 BSP soong Failed while make as Failed to parse JSON: * Line 9330

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IMX8mq Android 11 BSP soong Failed while make as Failed to parse JSON: * Line 9330

Jump to solution
karthick_kkmm__
Contributor I

prebuilts/clang-tools/linux-x86/bin/header-abi-linker -o 'out/soong/.intermediates/hardware/interfaces/drm/1.2/android.hardware.drm@1.2/android_vendor.30_arm_armv7-a-neon_cortex-a9_shared/android.hardware.drm@1.2.so.lsdump' -so out/soong/.intermediates/hardware/interfaces/drm/1.2/android.hardware.drm@1.2/android_vendor.30_arm_armv7-a-neon_cortex-a9_shared/android.hardware.drm@1.2.so -arch arm -Isystem/libhidl/base/include -Isystem/libhidl/transport/include -Isystem/libhwbinder/include -Isystem/core/base/include -Iexternal/fmtlib/include -Isystem/core/libutils/include -Isystem/core/libbacktrace/include -Isystem/core/liblog/include_vndk -Isystem/core/libsystem/include -Isystem/core/libcutils/include_vndk -Isystem/core/libprocessgroup/include -Isystem/core/libcutils/include -Iout/soong/.intermediates/system/libhidl/transport/manager/1.0/android.hidl.manager@1.0_genc++_headers/gen -Iout/soong/.intermediates/system/libhidl/transport/manager/1.1/android.hidl.manager@1.1_genc++_headers/gen -Iout/soong/.intermediates/system/libhidl/transport/manager/1.2/android.hidl.manager@1.2_genc++_headers/gen -Iout/soong/.intermediates/system/libhidl/transport/base/1.0/android.hidl.base@1.0_genc++_headers/gen -Iout/soong/.intermediates/hardware/interfaces/drm/1.0/android.hardware.drm@1.0_genc++_headers/gen -Iout/soong/.intermediates/hardware/interfaces/drm/1.1/android.hardware.drm@1.1_genc++_headers/gen -Iout/soong/.intermediates/hardware/interfaces/drm/1.2/android.hardware.drm@1.2_genc++_headers/gen @'out/soong/.intermediates/hardware/interfaces/drm/1.2/android.hardware.drm@1.2/android_vendor.30_arm_armv7-a-neon_cortex-a9_shared/android.hardware.drm@1.2.so.lsdump'.rsp

Failed with the below error ,

Failed to parse JSON: * Line 9330, Column 26
Syntax error: value, object or array expected.

ReadDump failed

Questions;

I have not changed anything from the android source project and compiling the project with the below commands,

$ ./imx-make.sh bootloader kernel -j4 2>&1 | tee build-log.txt

$ make -j4 2>&1 | tee -a build-log.txt

I have analyzed the code but not able to fix it. I have strucked in this issue for two days.

kindly help me to solve the issue and the reason i m getting the error

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Zhiming_Liu
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello @karthick_kkmm__ 

Have you set the external clang tool refer the guide?

Qmiller_0-1669863403043.png

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
karthick_kkmm__
Contributor I

Hi, Thanks for the support. My issue has been resolved by cleaning the build and rebuilding the source with those two commands.

0 Kudos
Zhiming_Liu
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello @karthick_kkmm__ 

Have you set the external clang tool refer the guide?

Qmiller_0-1669863403043.png

0 Kudos