IMX8MP Android14 How do I compile the mpu6500 HAL driver

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IMX8MP Android14 How do I compile the mpu6500 HAL driver

meeeeeei
Contributor I

I am porting mpu6500 sensor and want to compile IIO sensor HAL, but I cannot compile it successfully. I refer to this patch:

Porting MPU6050 on Android to realize auto rotation of screen - NXP Community

And I get build errors:

List 'out/target/product/evk_8mp/product/etc/vintf/': NAME_NOT_FOUND
The following HALs in device manifest are not declared in FCM <= level 8:
android.hardware.sensors@2.1::ISensors/default
android.hardware.sensors@2.1::ISensors/multihal
android.hardware.sensors@2.1::ISensors/multihal/
ERROR: files are incompatible: android.hardware.sensors@2.1::ISensors/default is deprecated in compatibility matrix at FCM Version 8; it should not be served.
android.hardware.sensors@2.1::ISensors/default is deprecated in compatibility matrix at FCM Version 8; it should not be served.
android.hardware.sensors@2.1::ISensors/default is deprecated in compatibility matrix at FCM Version 8; it should not be served.
The following instances are in the device manifest but not specified in framework compatibility matrix:
android.hardware.sensors@2.1::ISensors/default
android.hardware.sensors@2.1::ISensors/multihal
android.hardware.sensors@2.1::ISensors/multihal/
Suggested fix:
1. Update deprecated HALs to the latest version.
2. Check for any typos in device manifest or framework compatibility matrices with FCM version >= 8.
3. For new platform HALs, add them to any framework compatibility matrix with FCM version >= 8 where applicable.
4. For device-specific HALs, add to DEVICE_FRAMEWORK_COMPATIBILITY_MATRIX_FILE or DEVICE_PRODUCT_COMPATIBILITY_MATRIX_FILE.: Success
INCOMPATIBLE

0 Kudos
1 Reply

Zhiming_Liu
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

android.hardware.sensors@2.1 is not compatibile with Android14, you need to use higher version.

Or you can add interfaces in android_build/device/nxp/imx8m/evk_8mp/compatibility_matrix.xml and device_framework_matrix.xml

Best Regards
Zhiming

0 Kudos